Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our Adventures Continue

Life is GREAT! Taylor turned 2 in the beginning of February. Where does the time go??? She has become so big, so fast! She is officially a parrot and you REALLY have to watch what you say, because she will repeat it back. Taylor is talking up a storm and she amazes us everyday!! The other day I was laying in bed with her reading Taylor, her bedtime story and she says, "Mommy, I want to see baby." (Meaning, she wants to see my belly) Then she puts her face close to the belly and says, "Hi baby, I your big sister, you come out play soon."

Precious moments! I of course being an over-emotional prego right now, begin to tear and she says, "Why Mommy cry?"
I said, "Because I love you so much!"
Taylor's response, "I know, but no cry."
Now that we have officially enter the twos, all I have to say is watch out world...Taylor is a girl who knows what she wants and will let you know when you're in her way of achieving it. For instance, she is very into, "I do it!" and has been trying to put on her own clothes...

(On the wrong feet, if you can't tell)

Kurt is in busy season, so we see him on the weekends. He works so hard for our family and I am so appreciative. As for me...little less than 10 weeks left until the new one arrives...I am so excited, I am starting to be able to see the finish line. Man, when people say each pregnancy is different, they weren't kidding. But 10 weeks to go and only 8 left of work, I am ready and not all at the same time. Life is going to change quickly here, just hope we can all keep up!




No comments: