Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Busy Weekend

This weekend was extremely busy for our family. It started on Friday, when Taylor and I spent all day shopping with Grandma Penny and Auntie Cari. Then on Saturday, Taylor experienced her first Angels game. I think she just thought it was noisy and cold, but she made it through the whole game. However, I have NO idea what happened during the game, but I know that Angels won 11-3. GO ANGELS!! Then on Sunday, Taylor had her blessing, which was a special time for our family. After the blessing we met back at Grandma Penny's with family and friends and ate tons of food. YUM!!! It was a busy weekend, but also a fun and memorable one.

Shopping with Grandma Penny



Angels Game


Taylor's Blessing

1 comment:

Unknown said...

On Taylors Blessing: Mara, I am your mother's college roomate from the 60's. I know your Dad,and was in their wedding party. Your Mom has kept me up to date about the family. I received photos of you at Christmas with the family..
But this is the first time I have seen a picture of you all grown, and now a mother. You are blessed to have a large family. My one son, Adam, is still the the only grandchild of MY parents. How thrilling you and Kurt have given the gift of giving the First grandchild on both sides.
Happiness to you, Kurt, and Taylor...and all your extended family.
With Love
Cheryl Yano Damico